Why Choose a James Hardie Preferred Remodeler
The James Hardie Preferred Remodeler Program is designed to match homeowners with professional contractors from around the country, who are trained and available to help you meet your needs for siding repair and replacement.
In an effort to provide the highest level of service, customer satisfaction surveys are initiated on every James Hardie project installed by a Preferred Remodeler using GuildQuality – a 3rd party customer satisfaction surveying service.
All James Hardie Preferred Remodelers must meet a specific set of requirements prior to gaining membership to our program.
Learn What These Requirements Are Here >
James Hardie Preferred Remodelers Adhere to the Following:
- Compliance with Installation Best Practices
- Regular & Random Installation Audits by James Hardie
- Professional Sales Approach
- Satisfactory record with the BBB or other Accredited Agency
- Satisfactory credit report
- State Licensed*
- Fully Bonded*
- Liability insurance $1,000,000 per occurrence
- Workman’s compensation Insurance*
- Satisfactory background check with at least 10 past clients